Is your natural stone worn, dull, scratched, cloudy, discolored, stained or just plain lifeless? If so we can restore your floors back to its original color and beauty.
Unlike other flooring natural stone can be restored back to its original beauty by a series of mechanical abrasive steps much like sanding wood (resurfacing and removing scratches, traffic patterns and imperfections) then can be polished to the desired sheen.
We specialize in cleaning, grinding, polishing, sealing of marble, travertine, granite, terrazzo and all other natural stone and tile flooring.
Description of services as follows:
- Cleaning – Removing embedded dirt, stain, bacteria, waxes and foreign material.
- Grinding – Removing deep scratches, imperfections, and lippage (uneven tile edges) done with a minimal amount of water with a floor machine and diamond abrasive pads, that doesn’t create dust.
- Honing – Removing minor scratches and traffic patterns, done with a minimal amount of water with floor machine and diamond abrasive floor pads.
- Polishing – Polishing to satin, semi-gloss or high gloss state.
- Sealing – Protecting stone from water and oil base stains.
- Color enhancer sealer – Enhancing color of stone while protecting from oil and water base stains.